There’s a lot to like about this Scandinavian-design lungo cup.
• First, it’s a thermo cup, so it’ll keep your coffee hotter longer. Based on reviews at various sites, most users say the outside stays cool enough to hold while the inside stays hot. That’s the idea, and it seems to work.
• It’s slightly over 3.5″ tall. That means it’ll sit under the spout of your Nespresso Essenza while your coffee dispenses, without you having to hold the cup and wait. But, it is just high enough that you’ll have to tilt the cup a little to get it under the spout, so it’s not a true clearance of the spout. [See this page for more details on the perfect lungo cup height.]
• It holds slightly over 7 ounces, which is about the preferred Nespresso lungo capacity. [Nespresso's factory lungo setting is 3.75 ounces, which means this cup would be a little over half full -- a comfortable capacity!]
• It’s Porcelain, so it feels nice to hold.
• It’s made by Menu, a Danish design company that’s come to be known for it’s useful and beautiful designs. The designers, Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen and Kasper Rønn, strive to combine function and beauty. You can see a collection of the Norm line of designs at this page of items from Menu.
$24.95 for set of two. Available from Amazon.com.